LINN COUNTY, Iowa (KCRG) – A home has heavy smoke damage after authorities say a man tried to thaw out pipes with a torch. The Linn County Sheriff’s Office responded to a home in rural Springville about 6:45 p.m. Thursday night. Deputies say the man left the torch on after thawing the pipes, causing the fire. Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station’s FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC’s online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or fccinfo@fcc.gov. Pe Pipe, Pvc Piping, Hdpe Pipe, Pe Tubing – Baishitong,https://www.china-plasticpipe.com/